Usual dispatch time is 1 to 3 Business Days.
All International Orders sent via Royal Mail International Standard service (please note this is NOT a tracked service)
European Delivery time is 3 to 5 working days from dispatch.
Rest of the World Delivery time is 5 to 7 working days from dispatch.
We reserve the right to change shipping times in our busiest periods.
We have a no quibble returns policy please send any returns to:
King CnutWyfold GrangeWyfold Lane
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) builds on the existing Data Protect act and provides more rights to you:
- Right to be informed – Customer must easily understand why data is being processed
- Right of access – Customers can request a copy of information held about them
- Right to rectification – Customers can request incorrect data to be updated
- Right to erasure – Customers can request that all data held about them is deleted (provided this is not contravening other legislation)
- Right to object – Customers have the right to object to direct marketing and processing for purposes of historic research or statistics
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Purchase history
- Information relevant to online surveys
For the list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including receipts that are needed for returns or exchanges
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, promotions, Sales, Garment Quarter events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Enter your email address to join the KingCnut mailing list. We will send you information about upcoming shows and special offers. From time to time, we will do crazy offers of up to 50% off. We also run a monthly competition for the best photo that is sent into us - we send a package of KINGCNUT goodies to the lucky winner!
Your email will only be used by King Cnut to send you the occasional amazing newsletter about products and the C U in Court Show your details will never be shared with a third party and we use Mail Chimp to send out our emails.
Thank you from King Cnut for signing up :-)